- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Graphics Debug Engineer
Location: Shanghai, CN
APPLY NOW »
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Flexible debug resource working with global and local engineering teams to resolve system, hardware, software, and silicon issues. Assignments from bring up to post product launch.
Support silicon (CPU or Graphics North Bridge) design, test, productization for internal and external designs and will provide solutions to external and internal customers.
1. Triage/debug silicon and system issues with software, platform design and silicon design teams
2. Drive silicon, software, and platform level issues to closure.
3. Communicate and document results via tracking system
4. Participate with various teams to drive results.
1. Familiar with computer system and graphic product from both hardware and software perspective.
2. Working experience with any of following areas: Board design, BIOS/EC development, OS/Driver development
3. Basic knowledge of test equipment (scope, multi-meter, etc.)
4. Basic understanding of UNIX/Linux system.
5. Proficient English and Mandarin (listening, writing and speaking).
6. Capable to hold triage meeting and aggressive to follow debug process with different teams.
7. Self-motivated and able to work independently and effectively to meet time requirements and able to work under pressure.
8 Coding experience is a plus.
Requisition Number: 70119
Country: China State: Shanghai City: Shanghai
Job Function: Design
APPLY NOW »
About the company
Our history is marked by a commitment to innovation that's truly useful to our customers — putting the real needs of people ahead of technical one-upmanship.
“Technology for technology's sake” is not the way we do business at AMD. AMD founder Jerry Sanders has always maintained, “customers should come first, at every stage of a company's activities.”
We believe that our more than four-decade company history bears that out.