- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Pulau Pinang
Worked on Intel latest product, deliver product specifications, resolve customers design issues, deliver product solutions and provide design reviews to accelerate customers Time-To-Market.
1. Experience in writing technical product documentation with knowledge in electronics applications, computer architecture or Intel Architecture.
2. Ability to understand schematic diagram and working knowledge of layout tools (e.g. Cadence, Mentor Graphics), board designs.
3. Experience in board level debugging with knowledge in signal integrity checking, eye diagram and register level hardware diagnostic. Experience using test instruments such as oscilloscope, multi-meter, frequency generator, logic analyzer, bus analyzer...
4. Good communication skills, both verbal & written.
5. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree / Master in Electrical / Electronic / Computer Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering
6. ADDITIONAL SKILLS will help
6a. If you have specific Radio Frequency Hardware design skills, with hands-on experience in RF Design & Validation (2G/3G/LTE/BT/WIFI/GNSS) for PHY/MAC layer.
6b. Familiar with Power Management on Intel Products and Platforms.If you have specific Radio Frequency Hardware design skills, with hands-on experience in RF Design & Validation (2G/3G/LTE/BT/WIFI/GNSS) for PHY/MAC layer.
6c. Software development knowledge - Real-time OS, BIOS, Device Drivers, programming microcontrollers
Inside this Business Group
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
About the company
Intel is a place where employees can pursue their passions, support world-changing initiatives, and thrive intellectually.
Our employees are as diverse as our customers, vendors, and colleagues in the global market. This worldwide perspective helps us anticipate, and provide for, the growing needs of a changing marketplace. Here are a few examples:
The collaboration of Intel teams halfway across the world from each other was key to the development of our Intel® Centrino® processor technology.
The leaders of our Technology and Manufacturing Group use diversity to broaden team perspective on projects.
Our International Summit for Proliferating Ideas and Recognizing Excellence lets innovators from every country within Intel Corporate Services share ideas.