- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- BROMLEY UNITED KINGDOM
Head of Department - Science
Required to start September 2020
Are you passionate about teaching Science? We are seeking to appoint a dynamic leader of Science in the Senior School. The successful candidate will have the ability to lead and inspire our team of Science professionals and who will do the very best for our students to develop and shine.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a dynamic leader to inspire our team of dedicated science professional
- Be an excellent teacher/practitioner who thinks creatively and has the drive to excel in their subject
- Have a passion for Science along with excellent subject knowledge
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- Be committed to professional development
- Be knowledgeable about teaching Science from Key stage 3 to A level
- Be a highly-committed team-player, with a willingness to take an active part in the school’s pastoral care and extra-curricular programme
We can offer you:
- A supportive team of colleagues within the Science Department and across the School
- Small teaching groups with motivated and enthusiastic pupils
- Excellent continuing professional development
- Positive school environment
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 17th January 2020
Interviews to be held the following week
Further information and an application pack are available on the School website: www.farringtons.org.uk
The school reserves the right to appoint before the closing date, so early applications are advised.
Farringtons School is set in 25 acres of beautiful grounds close to London. We provide an excellent academic and supportive day and boarding environment for girls and boys age 3 -18.
The School is a member of MIST (Methodist Independent Schools Trust)
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure & Barring Service.