- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HONG KONG
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- To support the Financial Markets business activities through high engagement of stakeholders in front office, middle office and outsourced back office operations to ensure high standard/quality of services deliverables with proper risk management controls.
- To ensure appropriate internal controls and procedures are in place and clearly documented. Monitor and regularly review the procedures and controls to ensure they reflect changes in process, products and policies, and in compliance with local/FSA regulations.
- Work with stakeholders to establish a service standard for client service in response to clients enquiries and complaints, so as to create lasting relationship with our clients
- Monitor productivity and quality performance of outsourced processes against contractual obligations to ensure overall effectiveness of vendor provided services
- Ensure hubs performance issues and disputes are tracked, managed and resolved by means of a standardized process
- Drive the continuous improvement activities by means of root cause analysis and pattern analysis of key vendor issues; collaboration with cross-functional internal and external functions to aid the design and implementation of process enhancements over time
- Serve as a country contact person to business stakeholders and clients for advice, enquiries and complaints relating to FM products
- Oversees the client satisfaction with service arrangement and delivery
- Ensure an effective service recovery process which includes complaints logging and handling is in place and appropriate empowerment is given to staff to act quickly where necessary
- Engage in launching and implementing new products and services initaitives impacting country
- Ensure all risk or control gap identification are addressed within an appropriate timeframe and escalated timely
- Full compliance with applicable local laws and regulations, Country anti money laundering policy, the bank's Code of Conduct and other internal guidelines and policies
- Work with regional stakeholders to ensure delivery on GCNA initiatives, where required
- Oversee the governance team in country, driving the team to achieve country's agenda
Our Ideal Candidate
- Strong Ideal candidate will have a least ten (10) years business process or operational management experience
- Excellent verbal communication (English, Cantonese, Mandarin) and strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven analytical and problem solving abilities; define problems, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Strong client relationships skills as it relates to operational issue resolution
- Ability to meet changing needs and demands of internal and external clients.
- Ability to build and maintain a dedicated team of talented individuals.
- Proven ability to build and sustain change within teams.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Management, Information Systems or Operations
- Prior experience of leading a team for at least 3 years
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.