- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ABU DHABI, UAE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Aldar Academies are currently seeking an outstanding Head of Inclusion for Al Muna Academy in Abu Dhabi commencing Academic Year 2020 - 2021.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the highly successful Aldar family of schools and to help shape the future of Abu Dhabi’s leading school group.
The successful candidate will be closely aligned with the core values and ethos of Aldar Academies and Al Muna Academy and possess a genuine understanding and appreciation of the values of the region.
- Bachelor Degree in Special Education or Bachelor’s degree in Equivalent Field with PGCE or other teacher qualification.
- Experience of a British Curriculum would be advantageous
- 6 years of experience in SEN
- Previous experience working with students whom English is not their first language
- Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
- A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
- Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
- A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
- A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check
- Competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions
- Tax Free Salary
- Fully furnished accommodation (if applicable)
- Medical insurance and Air Fare (if applicable)
- Opportunity to work within a team of supportive and creative colleagues
- Excellent professional development and guidance