- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HONG KONG
Head of Oversight and ReportingA Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Head of Oversight and Reporting
Financial Crime Compliance
Compliance is a function that brings together all aspects of regulatory and financial crime risk management. Acting as fraud mitigation strategy specialist, and incorporating a range of specialist teams, we work together with the business and leverage advanced technology to help Hang Seng Bank navigate a complex regulatory landscape and embed a sustainable approach to compliance risk management that supports safe growth and serves customers fairly. Compliance aspires to continuously raise the bar and set leading standards across the industry to help Hang Seng Bank safeguard its customers and the communities within which it operates.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Head of Oversight and Reporting, Financial Crime Compliance
- Develop and implement best in practice standards, and procedures to govern the execution of oversight and reporting in HASE.
- Support the Head of FCC in implementation of the FCR Governance structure and target operating model.
- Act as the secretary of core enterpris e-wide FCR governance committees and functional FCR forums.
- Deliver an effective communications strategy for the FCC country team.
- Develop and maintain a capability to provide the Head of FCC with insightful analysis and prioritisation of relevant information.
- Leadership to ensure proactive approach is taken to identification of financial crime risk and potential impacts on Country Business Model.
- Ensure that FCC risk steward reports for the Head of FCC to present at relevant Governance Committees provide an accurate and balanced view of the effectiveness of the FCC control framework and escalate material issues on a timely basis.
- Support the Heads of FCC, lines of business in providing updates to their governance committees that are consistent with the Head of FCC's report.
- Maintain the documents of record of the FCC Risk Steward.
- Oversee the Enterprise Wide Risk Assessment in country and assist in delivering the EWRA report to time and quality.
- Review, provide inputs and challenge to the Head of FCC and CEO scorecards.
- Ensure that information is shared across geography and businesses on relevant financial crime risk issues.
- Implement the global strategy for delivering effective Issues Management governance in the country. Ensure that FCC/FCR has an adequate Issues
- Management governance to meet its minimum auditability and sustainability
- Extensive knowledge of AML, CTF, AB&C and sanctions, and application to relevant lines of business.
- Significant experience in the financial services industry, preferably within a large financial institution.
- Track record of delivery of significant change agenda.
- Proven ability to manage multiple issues and priorities and demonstrated judgment and poise in challenging circumstances.
- Lateral thinker with an ability to interpret and solve complex issues.
- Excellent communicator (both written and oral) and strong inter-personal and influencing skills.
- Ability to analyse information and identify potential areas of concern that are fact based.
- Works well across a diverse team and is willing to assist others as needed.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive self-starter with proven ability to meet challenging deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of working effectively within a large team / collaborating for success.
- Previous experience of HSBC /HASE Group structure, its business and personnel, and culture would be an advantage.
- Holder of professional qualification on AML/CFT (e.g. ACAMS, ICA, Associate AML Professional of HKIB) is preferred
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
- customer service