- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Medical Devices organisation, based in Friesland Netherlands.The Company
The company is a multinational with several departments varying from consumer electronics to medical devices. Widely considered as one of the industry leaders.
Working as HSE engineer you will be responsible for several HSSE related projects varying from identifying legal requirements to evaluating risk performances. You will work together with multiple internal stakeholders such as your team members (4 FTE), facility manager and department managers.
- Support implementation and maintenance of ISO14001, ISO45001 and ISO50001 management systems
- Create awareness on HSSE in the organization
- Support departments in day to day HSSE issues
- Bsc or up in environmental science, safety management or related
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Able to work independent and within a team
- Familiar with ISO14001 and ISO45001
- Experience with the operational execution of HSSE Policy
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Frank Geerlofs.