- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Provincie Overijssel
QR Code Link to This Post
I'm looking for an English speaking virtual/personal assistant that is also a native Spanish speaker.
Will interview via Skype. Right now I have a VA but need someone who can support in answering phones, to process emails (from existing to new prospect clients), handle scheduling, and some social media work as well. We'll be paying from $3-$3.50 per hour to start. Probation period will be part time to see how you do and then will go full time.
This position is mainly helping us manage existing business while also supporting our efforts to grow. Businesses range from internet marketing business to real estate but may also expand to other business areas. If you are also a candidate who would like to grow with us, we are looking for someone to then lead in building our team of VA's so that is also a plus.
The info below is from a previous VA job posting and has info that are not specific to this initial position above but does help in explaining what abilities and tasks we're looking to have done.
I want a PA/VA to be quick in jumping from one task to another since sometimes our conversations might be over chat/email/phone. We want to have good solid English/Spanish reading/writing/speaking skills. We would like to have access to phone number in the US (we can discuss how to set this up) to call each other. I'm looking for backup to support first VA and can turn into more hours and long term. Hours will be between 8am to 5pm cst during US business hours. We'll do an initial trial to see how we work together. I've worked with VA's before so I know what works/doesn't and what things I want to see, including personality, skills set, and hourly rate. We're working in various industries from local services, internet technology, photography, modeling, fashion, real estate, rental, and more.
Some Duties for both business and personal
- Be in communication with other staff
- Work with me in setting up lead generation channels (where to find customers and how to contact them)
- Handle communication both phone and email with potential and existing customers
- forwarding/respond to emails
- receiving/taking/routing calls
- appointment scheduling/follow ups
- Research items online
- Help with social media activities (facebook, twitter, instagram, and more)
- Handle some web maintenance
- various other online tasks
- Quickbooks management, invoicing, billing, etc
- Online banking management
- Manage travel plans/reservations
- and more….
- Have reliable computer, preferably laptop but not required
- Should have a smartphone as many apps use a smartphone, preferably an iPhone but not required
- Work in a quiet place since you will receiving and making calls (including quality headset).
- Have access to reliable high speed internet for web use and for handling calls/communication (if you have internet outage issues do not apply)
- Be experienced with web, internet, and social media tools/technologies
- Should have a solid grasp with English (writing, reading, speaking) with very little accent and easy to understand
- Since accessing confidential data, you should be good with security, be ok with Adult and NSFW material
- Self-starter with ability to work under pressure
- Friendly, helpful and professional while still being able to foster personal relationships
- Strong initiative and ability to work autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly organized, ability to multi-task effectively and move swiftly/fast
Pay day is on Friday for the week prior (not for current week). Will use time management/logging system like hubstaff.
If you have any questions about these items, details about tasks, or anything, please contact me
Intuit QuickBooks, English, Virtual Assistant, Receptionist Skills, Social Media Management