- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary ZAR23,000.00 - ZAR27,000.00 gross per year
- East London
WHO ARE THEY AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A football club based in London, are looking for a Hospitality Account Manager to be responsible for maintaining and increasing relationships with the clubs current clients, as well as selling additional bookings, hospitality and attendance to other events to their client base.
They’re looking for a proactive Account Manager to take the lead in managing an assigned group of corporate clients ensuring their satisfaction with all products and services the club has to offer.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Maintaining and enhancing relationships with current clients.
- Proactively build relationships with all members, via phone, meetings and match days
- Maximising all sales opportunities with clients. Upselling where possible.
- Identify wider opportunities between the club and your clients.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Similar experience in the sport industry is beneficial, particularly in hospitality sales.
- Previous experience of account management and upselling.
- An understanding of why corporate hospitality is of interest to clients
- Strong relationship building skills
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Highly self-motivated and willingness to adapt and learn new skills.
Due to the nature of the football industry you will be required to work some evenings and weekends, so an approach to a flexible work schedule is required.
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with Davey at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.
- Account Manager