- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Host / Hostess
At Hamilton Princess & Beach Club, our approach to Human Resources begins with selecting the best candidates to join our global team of service professionals committed to turning moments into memories for our guests. As a member of our Food & Beverage team you will be an ambassador for the exceptional service and cuisine that are hallmarks of our dining experience. Your warm, personal attention makes guests of our restaurants and lounges feel unique and valued.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Outlet Maitre’ D/Manager & Director of Food & Beverage, responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Consistently offer professional, engaging and proactive guest service while supporting fellow Colleagues
- Demonstrate Fairmont core values in all interactions
- Greet guests in a welcoming manner, escort them to their assigned table and provide menus to each guest
- Assist guests regarding food and beverage menu items in an informative and helpful manner
- Maintain and stock menus before each shift
- Ensure work area is maintained in a neat and visually pleasing manner
- Develop knowledge of all menu items, ingredients and preparation methods
- Develop an understanding of F&B Server’s tasks in the outlet
- Develop an understanding of shift end reports and the POS system
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Follow and ensure compliance with all corporate, hotel and departmental policies and procedures
- Participate in hotel committees
- Perform any other function related duties and projects as assigned
- Previous service experience is strongly preferred
- Previous Point of Sale System experience is an asset
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills are required
- Proven ability to work efficiently in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic, highly responsible, reliable and the ability to work shifts, extended hours including evenings, weekends and public holidays is required
Visa Requirements:Must be legally eligible to work and reside in Bermuda.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- human resources