- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are looking for a responsible individual for a full-time position of Afternoon / Night receptionist in the City Hotel Rembrandt Square.
We offer a great working environment with a dedicated team in a highly rated two-star hotel in the heart of Amsterdam’s city center.
- Welcoming international guests.
- Independently dealing with check-in and check-out registrations.
- Handling payments.
- Processing online bookings or e-mail, phone and walk-in reservations.
- Handling efficiently complaints and inquiries from our guests.
- Paying attention to details and follow the procedures.
Please apply if you:
- Speak and write in English in sufficient level.
Any other language will be considered as a pre.
- Have a work permit and you are allowed to work in the Netherlands.
- You are flexible and ready to work in shifts as well as on the weekends.
- You are very friendly, helpful and be able to work independently but also as part of a team.
- Live in Amsterdam metropolitan area.
- You are available to start working directly after our three-session training (approximately 10 hours).