- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
HOTEL OR ENTITY
Mercure Dubai Barsha Heights Hotel Suites
Hotel as part of a franchise network
City DUBAI State Northern UAE Region/Country United Arab Emirates
Equally adapted to leisure and business customers, the Mercure network unites hotels that are all different but with common characteristics: professionals of passionate and attentive hospitality, the atmosphere of charmed places with a feeling of tradition and classicism, a standard of quality guaranteed by a brand with international renown.
Discover the hotel
Job Level Job
Fixed-term contract: No
Status Full Time
Anticipated Start Date 30-11-2018
Level of Education
Areas of study
1 to 2 years
ESSENTIAL AND OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
• To have a good knowledge of room cleaning skills and flexible to work different shifts.
• Good in communication skills
• Ensure that the standards and procedures are maintained to a high standard of maintenance and cleanliness.
• Reports for duty punctually wearing hotel uniform and name badge at all times.
• Attends the morning briefing at the beginning of the shift.
• Collects the section key against signature and room report from the housekeeping office and return them at the end of the shift.
Clean assigned rooms thoroughly, making the necessary arrangement in guest room.
• Cleans and store all the equipment in its proper place and keep’s pantries well arranged
• Keeps all housekeeping areas clean and tidy.
• Report any maintenance issues immediately.
• Arrange guest item and give personalize service to all guest
• Making sure that all rooms cleaned according mercure brand standard.
• Complete all assign rooms in the duty time frame.
MERCURE AND ITS PEOPLE
Hotels with individuality, passion for service and committed to quality and guest satisfaction.
Join a team of warm and friendly professionals who will share their love for hospitality.
APPLY TO THIS VACANCY
About the company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,100 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.