- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
HOTEL OR ENTITY
Mercure Dubai Barsha Heights Hotel Suites
Hotel as part of a franchise network
City DUBAI State Northern UAE Region/Country United Arab Emirates
Equally adapted to leisure and business customers, the Mercure network unites hotels that are all different but with common characteristics: professionals of passionate and attentive hospitality, the atmosphere of charmed places with a feeling of tradition and classicism, a standard of quality guaranteed by a brand with international renown.
Discover the hotel
Job Level Job
Fixed-term contract: No
Status Full Time
Anticipated Start Date 30-11-2018
Level of Education
Areas of study
1 to 2 years
ESSENTIAL AND OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
• To have a good knowledge of supervisor skills and flexible to work different shifts.
• Good in communication skills
• Have previous experience working as supervisor in 5 star hotel
• Having UAE experience
• Ensure that the standards and procedures are maintained by continuous on the job supervisor, coaching and training of colleagues. Ensures that guest’s needs are anticipated at all times.
• Reports for duty punctually wearing hotel uniform and name badge at all times.
• Ensures colleagues report for duty punctually, well-groomed and wearing the correct uniform and name badge.
• Provides courteous and professional service and training at all times.
• Making sure that all rooms inspected with high quality and meeting mercure brand standard .
• Provides constant monitoring of the service and cleaning standards of the room attendants in designated areas including pantries, service rooms, passages, guest rooms, staircases, elevators, garbage and linen chutes.
• Have been understood and followed.
• Develops deep cleaning schedules and sees that they are monitored and completed.
Is aware of the company’s Quality Policy, Vision, Mission Statement and Guiding.
Leading the team to ensure that brand standard of Mercure are followed.
Ensure that all room having quality service.
• Meeting all his guest to ensure that they are happy with their stay.
Maintain his section and report for all maintenance issues in order for engineering to fix it .
Following up training for all his team .
• Communicates new or amended procedures to relevant departments/colleagues in a timely manner
MERCURE AND ITS PEOPLE
Hotels with individuality, passion for service and committed to quality and guest satisfaction.
Join a team of warm and friendly professionals who will share their love for hospitality.
APPLY TO THIS VACANCY
About the company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,100 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.