- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
~~This is an outstanding opportunity to join DoubleTree by Hilton Amsterdam Centraal Station.
Set in the heart of the historic city centre, adjacent to Amsterdam Centraal Station, the modern DoubleTree by Hilton Amsterdam Centraal Station offers stunning city views and extraordinary service.
The hotel has 557 stylish guest rooms including 48 fantastic suites and 3 resident roof gardens.
City Café, Eastwood, Lobby Bar, Executive Lounge and our very own Starbucks are great destination hotspots in the city.
The first floor accommodates extensive meetings and events possibilities with 15 flexible meeting rooms.
The SkyLounge Amsterdam, with rooftop terrace, on the highest floor of the hotel, is a stylish meeting place with baristas, cocktail experts and a DJ daily.
From the top floor, guests can enjoy an amazing 360-degree view of the historic town, Amsterdam.
A Floor Housekeeper Supervisor with Doubletree by Hilton is responsible for supervising room attendants to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while monitoring and maintaining housekeeping standards as well as assisting the Head Housekeeper.
~~What will I be doing?
As a Floor Housekeeper Supervisor, you are responsible for supervising room attendants to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
A Floor Housekeeper Supervisor would also be required to assist the head housekeeper and monitor standards.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise Room Attendants
- Daily allocation of rooms and deep cleaning tasks to team members
- Manage guest requests, including VIP amenities and communicating them to the relevant team members
- Routine inspection of guest bedrooms to ensure they meet standards
- Aware of all room categories and amenities
- Achieve positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Carry out lost property procedures
- Ensure guest laundry is cleaned and delivered in a timely manner
- Report maintenance issues to Maintenance/Engineering Department
- Assist Head Housekeeper with training requirements
- Represent the needs of the team to others in the hotel
- Be environmentally aware
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- safety and security