- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
WHEN WE CONNECT, MEANINGFUL THINGS HAPPEN
We’ve created a place designed around the power of meaningful connections.
Everything is right here, under our roof and within easy reach.
A place for dynamic interactions.
Are you ready?
Because we are looking for aHousekeeping Team Leader!
Who and what are WE looking for?
• Confidence, energy and cleverness;
• A leader and a centipede;
• A hands-on mentality with a positive attitude and pro-activism;
• A problem-solver who likes to take on challenges;
• Assurance of leading and assisting the housekeeping team;
• Working closely with the Rooms Management to make sure guests are connected to who and what matters to them.
What WE offer:
• A great place to work in the lovely Amsterdam East;
• A wonderful team with different nationalities;
• An entry into the World of Hyatt;
• International working experience;
• Good primary and secondary working conditions (read: travel allowance, loads of training opportunities, career planning and discounts all over the World!) About YOU:• You have experience in working Housekeeping, ideally in a leading / supervisor role;• You have good language and communication skills in English and preferably in Dutch as well;• You are encouraging, motivating and reassuring;• You have great planning skills;• You have an eye for detail;• You do not back away from administrative tasks, such as scheduling and purchasing;• You are already holding an official, valid permit to work in the Netherlands. Are WE what YOU are looking for?If so, please upload your CV and some intel on why we are a match!