- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary ZAR14.00 - ZAR17.79 gross per hour
- East London
A client of Morgan Hunt is looking for a Customer Service Professional to start in their busy team.
The Responsibilities of a Customer Service Officer Include:
- To deal with telephone and face to face enquiries, emails, letters and correspondence enquiries from residents in a professional manner in line with the Council's Policies and Procedures
- To schedule appointments and manage hand-offs with specialist support teams
- To provide customer services at all customer contact points and work flexibly to deliver the service to the hours of operation agreed with residents
- Undertake outbound contacts to support vulnerable residents, consultation and satisfaction surveys.
- Undertake a range of customer service support activities such as forms processing and documents management
- To advise tenants and help them with Repairs, ASB, Gas, Maintenance, Tenancy and General Housing Queries
- Support and liaise with staff within other specialist delivery teams.
- Be willing to attend to other duties that may be required from time to time, including evening and weekend working and carry out other reasonable ad hoc duties to support the Directorate.
The Successful Customer Service Officer Will:
- Either have previous experience and knowledge of Housing policies and procedures
- Knowledge and experience of dealing with residents directly
- Have the ability to use Microsoft Office applications and Contact Management systems.
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment.
- Have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, and the ability to manage sensitive or difficult issues
- Have the ability to calculate and analyse numeric data
- Promote diversity and equality in the workplace
- Be flexible in terms of duties, location and working hours
If you feel that you meet the above, please apply now
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
- customer service