- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary ZAR14.84 - ZAR18.49 gross per hour
- East London
An established client of Morgan Hunt is seeking a Housing Options Officer/Homelessness Officer to work in East London.
You will be part of a team responsible for:
- Ensuring clients facing homelessness are dealt with appropriately and given housing advice.
- Finding solutions to help clients remain in their existing homes or finding suitable alternative housing.
- Carrying out interviews on potential homelessness clients and offering alternative housing options.
The successful candidate for the role of a Housing Options / Homelessness Officer should have:
- Experience within Homelessness Prevention as you will be expected to resolve homeless issues under parts 6 and 7 of the Housing Act
- Knowledge and understanding of directly applying homelessness legislation in a local authority setting as the manager is unable to provide training on Housing Act laws and legislation.
- Understanding of issuing section 184 decisions with little guidance and to be able to interview clients and assess their applications quickly and accurately.
If you feel you meet the above requirements please apply now by contacting us on . Alternatively you can email your CV to:
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role