- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Qiryat Gat
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Designs portions of engineering solutions to test and evaluate systems, equipment, and devices based on established engineering principles and in accordance with provided specifications and requirements.
- Develops and implements test plans, schedules, and requirements for subsystems of new and existing designs; builds testing tooling, fixtures, scripts, automation, and apparatuses based on provided specifications.
- Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced testing and development partners.
- Participates as a member of project team of other test engineers and internal and outsourced testing partners to develop and execute reliable, cost effective and high quality test solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Typically 2-4 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Using testing tools and software packages to automate test processes.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of material properties and hardware and electrical component design.
- Using empirical analysis, modeling and testing methodologies to validate product designs and specifications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate test plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options.
- ms project
About the company
The Hewlett-Packard Company (HP) is an American global information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It develops and provides a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.