- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
null In this role, you have the opportunity to
Provide transactional and administrative services related to data processing (eg. personnel data, benefits administration, talent administration) including mass transaction updates. Functions as expert regarding all aspects of data processing. You are responsible for
- Performs standard HR Master Data changes in line with compliance, data privacy and service levels requirements
- Process changes in employee status, cost center changes, pay, etc.
- Approve, reject, re-submit or escalate transactions based on policies and guidelines.
- Perform regular checks on changes in systems; monitor and identify points of departure and execute necessary corrections.
- Participates in LEAN process improvement activities.
- Respond to external/internal requests for information.
- Support delivery of reports within scope.
- File employee-related documentation; maintain employee files and records.
- Manage and record document flow.
You are a part of
PPS team Asia Pacific
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Basic expertise in HR processes
- Customer service
- Basic level of Change management
- Experience in Shared Service Centers
- Basic knowledge of quality systems and tools (Lean, Six sigma, etc.)
- Technical knowledge in Workday or ADP GV will be a plus point
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
- A professional but fun workplace, A healthy work-life balance environment;
- An energetic, genuine, inventive, supportive and dynamic team atmosphere;
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html . Suzhou
- customer service