- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
HR Administration Specialist(Job Number: 180008IF)
Are you ready to join a multinational company and a dynamic team for great achievements? Do you like unique challenges and experiences? Do you want to use professional competencies and skills? We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.
Nestlé Business Services in Lviv is announcing an opening for HR Administration Specialist, Hire to Retire team.
· Accurately and timely execute activities and functions in:
· Personal Administration – processing in SAP hire/ rehire, transfer, promotion, end of employment, update personal details;
· Time Management – manage in SAP work schedules, resolve anomalies, manage absences / attendances, evaluate time, reporting;
· Payroll administration – manage additional and recurring payments and deductions;
· Reporting – preparing internal reporting and reporting state authorities;
· Respond to customer inquiries, provide required information using available resources, follow up calls where necessary;
· Participate in KPIs trends, root cause analysis of mistakes/errors and problem solving;
· Ensure the availability of updated Standards due to legal and process changes and Nestlé Best Practices;
· Conduct participation in testing of SAP installation-specific settings.
· University degree either in Economics/Accountancy/Finance/International relations;
· Good knowledge of MS Office (particularly in Excel) and SAP;
· Good planning, organizational and time-management skills;
· Good analytical skills and interpersonal skills;
· Experience in working with big volume data (extraction, analysis);
· Knowledge of English (Intermediate: spoken and written);
We consider candidates with special needs (disability).
Primary Location: Ukraine-Lvovskaya obl.-Lvov
Job: Human Resources
Organization: NBS Europe
Job Posting: Dec 5, 2018, 4:00:58 PM
About the company
Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other. At Nestlé USA, we provide high-quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals and teams, we embrace leadership, make important contributions and support each other’s professional development. Join the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, and deliver the satisfying foods that help people around the world through every phase of life.