- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Imagine yourself working in an international environment where teamwork is everything, where your drive, positive mindset, preciseness and can-do attitude are welcomed and appreciated.
Sounds pretty amazing, right?
So, don’t wait and join us!
We are a team of French speakers working in Shared Service Center located in Poland, part of HR Services in Volvo Group. We are responsible for providing services and solutions to our French partner and currently we are looking for a new colleague who will join us as HR Administration Specialist with French!
As one of us, you will be responsible for:
• Dealing with requests for our customers
• Ensuring accurate and timely delivery of services
• Verifying data and entering it into systems
• Updating procedures and documentation
• Analyzing mistakes or error to prevent they repeat
• Securing the confidentiality of processed data
• Contributing to a friendly and trustful atmosphere at work
To be successful in this role you should:
• Have the interest to work in HR administration
• Have knowledge and experience in payroll and time-related processes
• Enjoy working with French customer in the French language
• Be Fluent in French, written and spoken
• Be able to communicate in English
• Be open to direct communication with clients by phone
• Have an eye for details
• Be able to perfectly organize your own work
• Think of and as our customer
• Prove a proactive and can-do attitude
What makes us special?
• Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
• A culture that breeds success and rewards it in many different ways
• Open, ‘can do’ team spirit
• Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
• Drive your own career
• Market conform benefits, e.g. Private Medical care, Multisport card etc.
About the company
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines. The Group also provides complete solutions for financing and service. The Volvo Group, with its headquarters in Gothenburg, employs about 100,000 people, has production facilities in 19 countries and sells its products in more than 190 markets.