- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary ZAR27,000.00 - ZAR30,000.00 gross per year
- East London
My client is a large international law firm which is looking to hire a HR Assistant for their thriving London office.
The HR Assistant will assist the HR team in various HR related matters. The key duties will include:
- Assist in the maintaining of HR files and employee records
- Respond to HR queries
- Provide administrative support for the onboarding process
- Monitor probation periods
- Process invoices
- Assist with the firm’s recruitment process
- Coordinate and support training initiatives
- Organise weekly admin meetings
The HR Assistant will have relevant experience at either a law firm or professional services. They will be used to a fast paced and challenging environment and will have a high level of attention to detail. The right candidate will have excellent communication skills, will be proactive and results orientated.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you