- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
HR Business Partner-HUM005399
For our Nordic/Baltic Human Resources organization we are currently recruiting a:
Human Resources Business Partner – Finland
Based in Espoo (Finland)
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where MSD has codified its 125-year legacy. MSD’s success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
The MSD vision is to become the leading healthcare company serving patients and communities where we operate around the world. In Finland we are taking significant steps in our transformation journey towards a more customer focused operating model providing innovative and meaningful value proposition for our customers. There is a well-defined strategy for growth and business priorities are clear. We are looking for highly competent, collaborative and innovative colleagues to succeed.
Right now, thousands of MSD associates are working to cure the world’s most complex diseases. We know that our people are the key to our success, which is why our Human Resources division takes pride in building teams of skilled, forward-thinking individuals who contribute to MSD’s pioneering medical advancements. Our Human Resources department shares a spirit of attentive enthusiasm that helps support our associates in achieving new milestones in global healthcare.
The vision of HR is to be a driving force in continuously evolving MSD as dynamic organisation with the right capabilities working together to deliver on customers’ and patients’ needs.
Reporting into the Nordic/Baltic HR Director you will as HR Business Partner take part in leading the business forward for Finland and assigned Nordic & Baltic teams with emphasis on human capital aspects. As HR Business Partner you will be an active member within the Finnish Leadership Team with a dotted line reporting into the Managing Director. You will provide support, guidance and expertise to ensure the success of this team.
Moreover, you ensure that core HR processes e.g. performance management, talent management and recruitment are positioned and executed to deliver value to the business. You will be an active member of the Nordic HR team and take on responsibilities and projects with a Pan-Nordic focus.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Provide advice, challenge and solutions on people and organisation implications of business strategies and decisions;
- Enable leaders to lead and manage people and teams with high quality;
- Organizational development – make sure the organization is aligned with business objectives;
- Partner in bringing in and developing capabilities fit for the future;
- Talent Management – support the business in accelerating development of key talent;
- Compensation and benefits – ensure MSD has a competitive compensation and benefits offering;
- Create a performance driven culture through priority setting and continuous feedback;
- Employee relations – ensure MSD complies with laws and regulations and lead an effective dialogue with work councils;
- Support the business in building a strong company culture;
- Drive initiatives and projects on Pan-Nordic level.
- Academic degree in business / Human Resource Management or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of experience in business focused HR partnering;
- Experience from working within a global HR environment;
- Knowledge of Finnish labour relations and state of the art practices in HR;
- Strong stakeholder management skills of multiple decision makers by demonstrating the ability to maintain and strengthen trustful relationships with people on all levels
- Capability of inspiring, getting buy-in and influencing to achieve results.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
A good place to work
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Questions and further information regarding the position can be addressed to Rasmus Toft-Nielsen, Nordic/ Baltic HR Director, by phone +45 44824000.
If you are interested in this challenging role, you are invited to apply online by uploading your resume and application letter in English.
Your role at MSD is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we’re counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement. At MSD, we’re inventing for life.
Acquisition by recruitment agencies is not appreciated.
Job: Human Resources Generic/Consultant Generic
Primary Location: EMEA-Finland-ES-Espoo
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD