- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What You'll Do
As a HR Business partner you partner with Business Leaders to solve organizational priorities through people-related solutions. You are an integral part of the business you support and you demonstrate in-depth understanding of the business including competitive and market landscape. You couple business acumen with people & talent thought leadership to define & execute the People & talent Strategy that drives business success. You are collaborative, influential and work across functions to execute on attracting, assimilating, developing, engaging and retaining talent.
If Technology, change and the unprecedented opportunities facing us in this digital era excite you, join us as we change the way the world lives, works, plays and learn
In this role we need you to
* Demonstrate in- depth understanding of the vision, strategy & future outlook of the business.
* You build credibility by combining business acumen and HR expertise to add value to the business.
* You provide People & Talent thought leadership. You provide expertise in the areas of: talent management, leadership coaching, data analysis, employee engagement, and strategic development.
* You design and execute a people strategy that aligns and drives the business strategy - this could include organization design; workforce planning and change management strategies that support business success.
* You are able to influence key stakeholders and challenge them appropriately.
* You are a coach, advisor to senior leadership
* You leverage insightful data to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions
Who You'll Work With
The role would involve close engagement with Cisco's Leadership hiring teams, Global and regional Talent Development teams, Functional HR Partners, Cisco's Leadership teams in India and elsewhere, and external consultant or vendor organizations
Who You Are
As our Ideal candidate, you have.
* Demonstrated HR business partner experience in fast paced, collaborative working environment
* You are innovative, challenge status quo and are looking for ways to improve things
* You are comfortable with ambiguity and being part of complex strategy discussions. You communicate, influence across boundaries and levels.
* You are self-motivated and excited about your role in our journey
* You are self-aware, demonstrate integrity and most importantly enjoy what you do.
* 5+ years of relevant experience, ideally with experience in Client facing HR. Experience in the IT Industry is preferred, with demonstrated strong career accomplishments.
Cisco is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. At Cisco our mission is to Shape the future of the Internet by creating unprecedented value and opportunity for our customers, employees, investors, and ecosystem partners. We're the people who made the Internet what it is today. From its early days of simple connectivity to the future of the Internet of Everything, we've pioneered it every step of the way.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.