- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
HR Customer Service RepWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The Human Resources and Learning team within the Shared Services department addresses the various needs of the organization by efficiently and effectively delivering HR services, nurturing diverse talent for the company's long-term success.
About the role
This HR CSR position is primarily responsible for answering incoming telephone calls from Wells Fargo team members in a call center environment. The calls are related to questions or problems team members may have related to Wells Fargo benefit plans, payroll, policies, programs and on-line tools associated with human resources. This CSR uses traditional and online human resource systems to document transactional work and educate team members on human resource related topics. This job should only be used in the Corporate HR Services Center.
- Responsible for answering incoming telephone calls from Wells Fargo team members in a call center environment
- Will be in charge of data and/or email migration; downloading and modifying reports and job folder review and maintenance
- Will provide support through calls regarding questions or problems team members may have related to Wells Fargo benefit plans, payroll, policies, programs and on-line tools associated with human resources
- Will be using traditional and online human resource systems to document transactional work and educate team members on human resource related topics
Market Skills and Certifications
- Candidate must be a college graduate or has completed 2 years in college
- Candidate must have at least 1 year of customer service experience in a contact center environment
- Candidate must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Candidate must be amenable to work on a rotating shift / night shift
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
- call center
- customer service
- human resources