- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Global Operations Human Resources
GE Global Operations
- Assist managers or assignment leaders on report preparation and analysis
- Provide assistance on payment request preparation and archiving
- Provide assistance on data collection and compilation for HR operations
- Being in charge of work of moderate complexity. Finish assigned jobs with speed and quality.
- Deliver results on ad-hoc jobs assigned from managers or assignment leaders.
- Undergraduate or under postgraduate, major in HR or Accounting will be preferred.
- Fluent in written or oral English/Japanese/Korean
- Good command of Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Clear thinker and passionate for human resource management and shared service.
- Good team player, able to handle with stress and self-motivated.
- Able to be on duty for 4-5 workdays a week
- IT background preferred
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
- human resources
About the company
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.