- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £480.00 - £600.00 gross per month
- HONG KONG
An excellent opportunity to join one of Hong Kong's most reputable financial institution as a Manager in Training and Development. The job holder should be passionate about helping employees learn and grow. Becoming the strategic business partner in managing the employee development initiative. If you're looking for a career at a socially conscious company that offers great benefits - this is your chance!Responsibilities
- Creates and executes the strategy and tactical delivery plan for the development of all leaders to include the emerging leaders.
- Supports the organization's Talent Review, Succession Planning and Associate Development (IDP) by developing programs that narrows competency gaps.
- Provides guidance and acts as a consultant on Change Management, Organizational Development and
- Organizational Effectiveness. Provides coaching and mentoring to our leaders.
- Evaluates, and monitors the performance and quality standards of all trainers.
- Manages resources and schedules for delivery of all programs and projects.
- Oversees and manages the internal development of all trainers within the department.
- Performs training needs analysis.
- Tracks course feedback for relevance and impact. Makes recommendations to Manager on changes to existing programs or development of new courses.
- Collaborates and coordinates with other training department staff or external resources to conduct training on specific subject matters.
- 5+ years' experience in Corporate Development, preferably within Financial Services
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and communicate strategic direction
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure and within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making
- Excellent communication in both English and Cantonese
- human resources
- ms project