- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HONG KONG
Location: Hong Kong
Role / Responsibilities: The Onboarding Associate is responsible for the successful and smooth onboarding of new employees, from offer letter generation through new hire orientation. Specific operational processes include offer letter and employment contract generation, background checks, document retention and upkeep, new-hire orientation, etc.
- Employment Contracts and Offer Letters
- Create offer letters for new hires based on offer letter templates.
- Perform maker / checker quality checks on offer letters created by other associates.
- Deliver and track receipt of returned offer letters and contracts.
- Maintain accurate templates / partner with internal stakeholders to adjust and/or revise when necessary.
- Background Checks
- Track and coordinate background and criminal record check submissions to Moody's background screening vendor.
- Provide real-time reporting of candidate application to Recruiting Operations Manager and Recruiters and follow-up with potential new-hires and Recruiters to help resolve discrepancies.
- Document Retention & Audits
- Scan new hire paperwork into Moody's system of record in a timely manner.
- Conduct data and process audits as needed to keep Moody's in compliance with internal policies and standards.
- New Hire Orientation
- Coordinate and deliver employee new hire orientations for APAC new hires.
- Ensure new hire orientation materials are maintained and accurate.
- Other Responsibilities
- Maintain accurate status and tracking of new hires data via a Sharepoint portal. Provide updates to recruiters as needed.
- Work with team members to improve internal processes and enhance the positive new hire experience.
- Lead ad-hoc projects to improve quality and efficiency across the employee onboarding experience as needed.
- On occasion, associate may be required to input new hire data into HRMS system.
- As needed, respond to HR inquiries from employees, managers and executives through several channels including telephone and e-mail requests while tracking work via a case management tool.
- Support HRConnect phone lines and other annual activities in Hong Kong where required
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and changing priorities
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Comfortable and experienced in processing workflow, transactions and data changes using SAP/SuccessFactors, Kenexa 2XB or similar HRMS and/or Applicant Tracking System.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow or other case management systems
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.
- customer service