- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Posting End Date:
April 21, 2019
Job Description SummaryThe HR SBP is responsible for performing HR Business partner duties for the Poland and Baltics countries, through the collaborating with the business leaders, COE and GBS in building the BU capabilities for driving sustainable, profitable business growth.
Be the contact person with the Coca Cola Hellenic talent team to drive talent exchange ahead of the overall Business Unit.
The role will provide leadership on all strategic and operational HR matters with particular focus on change leadership, engagement and people development.
Understand and navigate through laws and regulations governing the employment relationships in order to help ensure their organizations avoid costly fines and other penalties, including the potential harm to the organization's reputation. Work as the project Manager between GBS, Payroll, COE etc to implement correct practices based on HR audit results.
- Partners with the Poland & Baltics leadership team including Function Heads and COE to build strategies that will engage people in delivering the organization’s vision; plays an active role in engaging people on sustainable business growth and the commercial agenda; Ensure the EIS results for organization increase aligned with the BU agenda;
- Acts as coach and trusted business advisor to influence Countries Leadership Team in the areas of leadership, organization effectiveness, leading change, organization architecture, building capability and the implications of short and long-term strategic decisions;
- Work with T&D COE to maximize the adoption of the new company functional competencies and CCU programs in the Poland & Baltics Team;
- Partners with Franchise HR SBP and respective COEs to drive integrated talent management, development, compensation, and performance management strategies to build internal and external talent pipelines, ensuring a sustainable bench of growing and ready now talent for key positions for the key roles;
- Provide input into strategies and programs that allow the organization to attract and retain the best-in-class talent, and differentiate reward the high performers. Leads the execution of talent retention programmers in the Franchise Organization;
- Collaborates with the Bottling Partners on system capability development, talent exchange programs. Be the contact person with the Coca Cola Hellenic talent team to drive talent exchange;
- Partners with GBS to ensure standard HR systems, processes, policies, procedures, plans, and programs are in place and effectively utilized (compensation, employee relations, staffing, performance management, etc.). Establishes timely and appropriate Operating Agreements/SLAs with basic service providers (Shared Services, COEs). Applies and tracks key performance metrics through an established scorecard to ensure the effectiveness of service delivery and alignment to achieve business strategy and goals.
Related Job Requirements/Qualifications
- 5-7 years’ HR & people, management working experience;
- Bachelor degree in general business or a human resources specialty required;
- General technical skills in all human resources areas: Recruitment, Performance & Change Management, Compensation and Benefits, Training and Development and Communications;
- Deep understanding and knowledge of labor legislation for Poland and Baltic Countries;
- Strategic & creative thinking and intelligent risk taking;
- Strong interpersonal (relationship building) and communication skills;
- Excellent influencing, negotiation and problem-solving skills;
- Project management & team work skills;
- Experience in dealing with complex, ambiguous and challenging environments;
- Travel required - about 20-25%
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day