- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- CZECH REPUBLIC
Role Title: HR Services Expert with Spanish and Italian or Portuguese, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
The purpose of this role is to serve as the first point of contact for employees, managers and HR community in Cluster South (Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain) to create a positive customer experience through problem understanding, communicating promptly on progress and engaging customers with a courteous and professional attitude.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Provide rapid, high quality and validated response/support to all HR related queries and requests
• Take ownership for queries and be responsible for case opening and closing (end to end) and provide the first and final point of contact for the customer
• Maintain HR data via SAP system • Escalate requests that cannot be resolved directly to the appropriate experts
• Maintain and sustain the Knowledge Base for countries in scope • Contribute to projects in scope for HR Customer Care Team
• Ensure compliance in line with Data Privacy and Protection guidelines and other relevant legislation
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 80 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Public Transportation allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
Why consider Novartis?
927 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Diploma/certificate in HR/other related field is preferred
• Advanced English spoken and written and fluency in 2 of the following languages: Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
• 1-2 years of working experience in an SSC environment preferred
• Experience in a call center operations preferred
• Experience in international environment/team/global company preferred
Business Unit HR NBS
Location Czech Republic
Company/Legal Entity NOV CZE
Functional Area Human Resources
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
About the company
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Our company culture is guided by high ethical standards. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.