- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm’s most valuable asset, our people.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Working in the Mobility team as a divisionally aligned Assignment Manager Support, focusing on transfers and short term assignments into / out of EMEA. The role involves responsibility for the counseling / co-ordination of relocating employees, advising managers and HR business partners on mobility issues, and supporting the broader Mobility team on various projects across a range of mobility topics.
- Advise divisional managers and / or HR business partners on mobility matters, including:
- appropriate mobility policy and associated cost estimates
- potential mobility challenges including immigration, tax and relocation issues
- Day to day case management of relocations and short term assignments into / out of EMEA, including:
- creating and maintaining records for each assignee
- initiating external relocation service providers and following up on a regular basis to monitor progress of each relocation
- dealing with ad hoc queries
- generating and reviewing assignment documentation
- reviewing allowances for Mobility payroll and liaising with the Mobility Operations Team and Compensation Accounting
- Generate and review periodic and ad hoc reporting to ensure complete and reasonable
- Act as escalation point for vendors involved with transferring employees
- Support the London based Mobility team on matters relating to expat assignments into Warsaw
- Various global and regional project work including policy and process reviews, vendor reviews and compliance-focused initiatives
- Experience in a mobility related field, preferred
- Excellent English language written and verbal communications skills
- Strong analytical skills and highly detail-oriented
- Excellent client service and relationship building skills
- Strong team player
- Enthusiastic and keen to develop
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Technical Skills: Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Word & PowerPoint). Particularly strong Excel knowledge.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.