- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm’s most valuable asset, our people.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Human Capital Management (HCM) Division comprises of centrally and divisionally aligned teams who specialise in addressing the needs of particular client groups. HCM is made up several of departments such as Employee Relations who act as the internal consulting group to all levels of employees and management; Leadership and Diversity who help drive the firms commitment to attracting and retaining the best and most diverse talent at all levels; Finance who assist in the operation of the division; Goldman Sachs University who are committed to helping our people develop; Talent Acquisition (made up of Campus and Experienced Hire recruiting), who attract and hire both campus and experienced professionals to the firm across all our Divisions, and Strategy and Management which provides HCM related services and counsel for HCM.
The successful candidate will join the Experienced Hire Recruiting team and will be responsible for sourcing and attracting talent into Warsaw Operations, Risk and Finance divisions. They will have responsibility for maintaining and developing key relationships with divisional leadership and will execute the recruitment cycle in close conjunction with key stakeholders from the business, HCM, and global counterparts.
- Partner with key stakeholders to understand business talent needs and develop effective strategies/solutions for recruitment across Operations, Risk and Finance
- Handle end to end recruitment from initial role opening to offer, acceptance and commencement of employment of successful candidates
- Develop commercial awareness through structuring of compensation packages and management of vendor relationships
- Focus on candidate experience as a method of external brand management
- Work closely with the Global Leadership and Diversity team on diversity initiatives
- Engage with respective divisional mobility/people development committees to market internal opportunities for current employees
- Manage and train divisional sourcers and coordinators to identify talent and manage processes efficiently and
- Partner with divisional management representatives on headcount and strategic hiring initiatives
- Keep abreast of trends in recruitment, market intelligence and competitor benchmarking
- Produce metrics reports analysing key recruitment metrics for divisional leadership
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience recruiting for Operations, Risk and Finance departments in a leading Financial Services business or agency specialising in such hires
- Partnering with clients and colleagues: solid communication and relationship management skills; client facing and credible; strong negotiation skills; ability to develop internal and external relationships; ability to manage diverse stakeholders and to build networks quickly
- Strong team player: ability to work effectively within and across teams is a must
- Results-orientated: ability to thrive in a deadline driven and fast paced environment, handling multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered to clients
- Strong project management skills: ability to handle multiple priorities and project plan on a regular basis
- Analytical skills: strong attention to detail, forward thinking, ability to review data analytics and identify emerging trends in global markets
- Commercial awareness: broad knowledge of the financial services industry. Knowledge and interest in global markets.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.