- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Human Resources
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19029720
- Citi's Global Consumer Technology (GCT) organization serves the GCB global suite of products providing a full range of innovative and comprehensive set of services. Our businesses also offer industry-leading advanced technology, a strong worldwide presence and a powerful global franchise.
- GCT APAC-EMEA is a regional organization with more than 1500 direct employees across 17 countries with a strategic focus to provide measurable competitive advantage by delivering quality, innovative and cost effective services to meet the needs of all our stakeholders. GCT supports the application development and production support needs of GCB including Cards, Retail Bank, Wealth Management. Program office and Regional Technology teams across the 17 markets.
- This position is a Regional HR advisor who will cover all people related matters across three hub locations- Singapore, China and India and report to the Senior HR Advisor for GCB O&T, APAC-EMEA.
- Provide comprehensive and strategic HR partnership for all functions within GCT businesses- International Technology, Region Technology, Product Development, Digital Development, CTO , Data & Analytics and others.
- Help enable the business strategy through effective talent management and enhanced Manager Capability
- Lead business and HR projects/initiatives including organizational efficiency reviews, high potential development programs, ongoing diversity initiatives, talent reviews, succession planning, annual performance management process, year-end activities including promotional process and compensation
- Give managers thoughtful and effective coaching on people management and organizational issues including organizational design, change management, reduction in force, team building and overall effectiveness
- Partner with business leaders to assess existing organizational structure and identify/suggest solutions to better align people resources with business strategy (right people in right jobs); Facilitate organization change as required by the business
- Lead change management initiatives, particularly deriving from organization change and effectiveness
- Role requires successful management of internal/ external relationships across HR disciplines and ability to establish strong working partnerships across different functions
- Improve HR capability by partnering with other members of the HR team to develop and implement new and/or improved programs and processes
- Partner with global HR & COE colleagues in the region to deliver HR solutions that contribute and enable the business to evolve to meet marketplace and regulatory demands
- Business Advisor who has experience interfacing, coaching and influencing at the senior manager level
- Exceptional partnership skills both with the business and within the HR function
- Strong business acumen
- Strong analytical ability with capability of identifying business trends and opportunities.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in a human resources function in a fast-paced, multi-function environment preferred
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or related field.
- Masters/MBA preferred
- business administration
- human resources