- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are looking for internship students for Human Resources Department in our Beijing Hub. Ideally, the internship student can start immediately for a period of at least 6 months.
Who and what are WE looking for?
- A problem-solver who likes to take on challenges;
- Someone who is not afraid to step up and take ownership and has a great sense of responsibility;
- A team player who can work closely and confidently with colleagues in other departments;
- Diligence, carefulness, energy and cleverness.
What’s in it for YOU?
- A great place to work;
- An entry into the Hyatt Family;
- Working experience in an international and caring atmosphere;
- An opportunity to understand hospitality industry.
- You are working towards bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or associate’s degree (A.A.) in hospitality, hotel or tourism management, Human Resources or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You have the ability to present and express ideas and information clearly and concisely in a manner appropriate to audience, whether oral or written.
- You have good language and communication skills in both Mandarin and English
- You are legally allowed to live and work in China
- You can take care of your own accommodation in the city that the position is based
Is this YOU? Please send your CV to email@example.com tell us all about why you''re a good fit! Kindly indicate which department you are interested in.
- human resources