- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HONG KONG
China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited [“CCB (Asia)”] is the comprehensive and integrated commercial banking business platform of China Construction Bank Corporation in Hong Kong. Currently, CCB (Asia) has over 50 outlets in Hong Kong and offers a wide array of banking products and services to customers, including consumer banking services, commercial banking services, corporate banking services, private banking services, treasury business and cross-border financial services, etc. We’re inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.
- Formulate and review HR policies and procedures, and ensure all initiatives are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Lead and execute the implementation of annual projects such as annual salary review and bonus exercise, performance appraisal, annual remuneration system review, group insurance plans, etc.
- Compile compensation and benefits data for market surveys, analyse results and conduct pay positioning analysis to ensure market competitiveness of remuneration package.
- Coordinate the daily administrations related to compensation and benefits policies.
- Facilitate effective internal communications through different channels, e.g. intranet, activities, etc. to enhance staff engagement.
- Perform project planning, implementation and analysis in relation to compensation and benefits related projects / initiatives.
- University degree with 7years’ relevant experience in human resources.
- Well-versed with HK Employment Ordinance and related regulations.
- Strong analytical, project management, organization and people skills.
- Hands-on experience in implementing internal communications.
- A good team player, mature, initiative and independent.
- Resourceful, detail-oriented, creative with good sense of design and open-minded.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- human resources
- ms project