- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Responsible for the specification, design, development, implementation, validation & sustaining of BMP Systems for Cisco products.
Provides leadership in the development of Power Systems for Cisco products.
Knowledge, skills & responsibilities include the following:
Knowledge & Skills
· Self-motivated, able to work with no direct supervision
· Expertise in most power conversion topologies
· Expertise with (Allegro, Concept, PSPICE, MathCAD, etc.)
· Expertise in lab equipment & measurement techniques
· Familiar with programming & scripting languages
· Responsible for all aspects of BMP system design for a project with 50 or more supplies, and able to handle 8 or more projects simultaneously
· Investigates and develops new Macros and Standard Designs
· Significantly influences cross-functional team members and drives issues for successful conclusions
· Leads all aspects of the development of a purchased power module
· Drives resolution of issues related to CAD, PD, SI, PVC, Mechanical, Diags & Manufacturing
· Leads & participates in 2 or more team initiatives
· Drives productivity & process improvement areas
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.