- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Eastman is a global specialty materials company that produces a broad range of products found in items people use every day. With the purpose of enhancing the quality of life in a material way, Eastman works with customers to deliver innovative products and solutions while maintaining a commitment to safety and sustainability. The company’s innovation-driven growth model takes advantage of world-class technology platforms, deep customer engagement, and differentiated application development to grow its leading positions in attractive end-markets such as transportation, building and construction, and consumables. As a globally inclusive and diverse company, Eastman employs approximately 14,500 people around the world and serves customers in more than 100 countries. The company had 2018 revenues of approximately $10 billion and is headquartered in Kingsport, Tennessee, USA. For more information, visitwww.eastman.com.
Summary of Responsibility
Provides Electrical maintenance service (such as installation, troubleshooting and maintenance) to ensure production running smoothly.
- Ensure the maintenance team are meeting all Environmental, Safety and Health (ESH) requirements and objectives.
- Plan and implement routine maintenance for production and auxiliary equipment
- Responsible for strong skill support from electrical side to ensure maintenance high performance.
- Troubleshoot and investigates electrical and instrumental failures.
- Continuously improve equipment reliability, take preventive action to maintain equipment in good condition
- Support maintenance supervisor to ensure equipment and utility running smoothly meet production requirement.
- Actively recommend on energy saving, manage maintenance cost
- Communicate with external contractors for equipment maintenance and order spare parts
- Support maintenance supervisor to make TPM maintenance plan, and implement TPM project
- Coach and Manage a team of Electrical & Instrumental and utility technician.
- Ensure environment/safety equipment in good condition
- Follow BQE requirement and continuously improve quality sense
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor degree or above with professional automatic control background
- Above 5 years’ electrical maintenance working experience, good at trouble shooting
- Familiar with SIEMENS PLC programming and Servo motor control system
- Able to read and draw electrical prints and ladder diagram
- Good team work spirit and strong responsibility
- Able to read and speak English (conversation level)
Eastman Chemical Company is an equal opportunity employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Eastman is committed to creating a powerfully diverse workforce and a broadly inclusive workplace, where everyone can contribute to their fullest potential each day.