- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- PUDONG, SHANGHAI
Purpose of Position
• Manage and support CHINA IT networking and telecommunication related service;
• Fulfilled ICT network activities and responsibilities in CHINA.
• Responsible for managing and maintaining China network architecture.
• Responsible for supporting WAN/LAN, TP(telepresence), PBX etc network service in China ;
• Ensuring overall compliance with global standards,responsible for the implementation at local level of network projects and for supporting central projects.
• Responsible for the definition and monitoring of network service levels.
• Monitor and analyse report on network infrastructure performance, benchmark infrastructures and services.
• Support Disaster Recovery initiatives from network perspective.
1、 Bachelor degree in computer science or related;
2、 Minimum 8 years IT network operation management and network project implementation experience;
3、 CCIE certification is required;
4、 Expeience in using network monitor tools such as WhatsUp;
5、 Good communication skills and teamwork;
6、 Good oral and written English.
About the company
FCA designs, engineers, manufactures, distributes and sells vehicles under the Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Lancia, Ram brands as well as luxury cars under the Ferrari and Maserati brands. FCA also operates in the components sector, through Magneti Marelli and Teksid, and in the production systems sector, through Comau and in after-sales services and products under the Mopar brand name.