- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A top tier ibank is looking for an IED Sales AssistantYour new company
Our client is a global leading investment bank with representation in more than 42 markets spreading across Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. As they continue on their journey to build a global business and to support their customers, they are committed to attract and retain the best talents.
Currently, we are looking for an IED Sales Assistant.
Your new role
In your new role, you will be responsible for:
- Provide administrative duties and support to the Equities Sales & Trading teams.
- Coordinate Analysts/Sales meetings, by providing logistical support where necessary.
- Assist in travel bookings, organise internal/external meetings for the team, and process expenses/claims.
- All other general office responsibilities as directed by the respective Teams.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work independently, make informed decisions and prioritise work as required.
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills is a must.
- Attention to detail, quality and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly articulate complex initiatives to internal stakeholders and clients
- Analytical mind set, attention to detail and ability to solve ad hoc issues.
- Strong business acumen to be able to recognise and interpret commercial opportunities.
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and commitment to this role, you will receive a competitive salary package. You will gain fantastic experience working in a leading investment bank
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV at Angela.Poh@hays.com.my or call me at +603-7611 8666.
- directors and executives