- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Grow your career at IFDSIFDS is a joint venture between affiliates of Boston-based State Street Corporation, the world’s leading provider of services to institutional investors, and DST Systems Inc., a Kansas City, Missouri-based leading provider of shareholder accounting services and proprietary systems. Both organizations have over 40 years’ experience and joint venture track record via our sister company in the US, Boston Financial Data Services (BFDS). Together we form part of the world’s largest investor record-keeping / transfer agency services provider.In the role of Reporting Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Support, maintenance and further automation of ourregular Report production (daily, weekly, monthly and other regular reports for internal and external clients).
- Create complex ad hoc reports using Cognos Impromptu, Clover and other internal tool for internal and external clients.
- Automation of complex Reports (MI, BI,KPIs).
- Rapid prototypingin response to ad hoc business needs.
- Regular interaction with ourclients and internal departments to resolve reporting related queries.
- Prepare and collate TA data information to comply with internal & external audit requests.
- Maintain, run and later migrateexisting MS-Access databases to thefuture Reporting environment
To be successful in this role, your experience should include:
- Experience of working within a high pressure environment with experience of meeting multiple deadlines.
- An analytical and logical working methodology
- Able to seek assistance and escalate and identify errors when necessary
- Driven and dynamic work ethic and a strong team player attitude
- Experience within a financial services or banking environment is an additional asset.
As part of State Street pre-hire background screening process, we apply a risk-based approach to determine the requirement of carrying out such checks on candidates, including criminal record checks. This role is judged to be sufficiently sensitive to warrant carrying out a criminal record check. By applying for this job you are consenting to State Street completing background checks including criminal record checks.