- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. This is a packaging and distribution site for drugs. In our site in Breda we do the secondary packaging for drugs that we have developed at out international sites. Next to that we are responsible for the distribution for the drugs all over Europe. This all happens in a GDP environment.
You will coordinate the end-to-end shipments to affiliates, manufacturing sites, distributors and customers.
- Ensure distribution of pharmaceutical product globally
- Process supply orders on a daily basis
- Handle export- and import documentation
- Book and monitor shipments and pro-actively respond on potential issues
- Handle and resolve service and transport issues
- Work together with Corporate Planning, Distribution and Quality
- At least a Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of Supply Chain Experience or Customer Service
- Ability to multi task and work within diverse, international group of people
- Good communication in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.
- customer service