- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
You can help change the future of Movies and TV in Japan with Amazon. Offering thousands of Movies and TV shows to stream online, including recent cinema blockbusters, exclusives and now our own US and Japanese Amazon Original content, Amazon Video is changing the way people watch Movies and TV and we want you to be a part of it.
As Digital Merchandiser you’ll help drive customer engagement with Amazon Video by delivering a best in class content experience for customers on key device platforms. You will co-ordinate and execute daily new Movie and TV content launches, utilising an exciting new product feature to help our customers discover Movies and TV shows they’ll love.
You’ll be a passionate advocate of Prime Video’s best-in-market digital video subscription content selection, with an eye for compelling creative, an aptitude for data analysis, and a passion for continuous content testing and process improvements. You will hold a high bar for measurement of your campaigns. In this position you will develop productive working relationships with local and global merchandising and product teams as well as internal and external partners to deliver the highest quality merchandising assets and drive the best video discovery experience for our customers.
· Create and schedule individual merchandising campaigns to the Amazon Video storefront, pioneering the use of an exciting new feature.
· Optimize on-site content campaigns, messaging and navigation through frequent testing and data analysis, documenting the results and sharing best practices
· Analyze data to identify customer segmentation strategies to utilize when merchandising content
· Contribute to the development and testing of new customer-facing product features
· Identify opportunities for content efficiency and automation and work cross-functionally to implement them
· Fluent in English and Japanese
· Resourceful problem-solver with ability to excel in an ambiguous environment
· Ability to prioritise workload and deliver results against multiple deadlines in a fast-paced setting
· Strong attention to detail
· Confidence in communicating both internally and externally
· Able to analyze data quantitatively using metrics to back up assumptions and identifying opportunities
· Advanced experience of analytical tools e.g. Excel