- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Description :
Indirect Tax Analyst has to prepare indirect tax returns and other financial and statistical reports based on given checklists and task notes by keeping deadlines and complying with market specifications and regulatory requirements.
Indirect Tax Analyst support Indirect Tax Senior and Team Leader by preparing VAT and excise duty returns, analysis and replying to ad-hoc queries and also contributes his / her ideas, energy, enthusiasm and support to the continuous improvement of the indirect tax compliance processes.
- Prepares the tax returns assigned accurately and on time
- Responsible for the submission of the tax returns to the appropriate authorities (e.g. VAT, duties, green tax, Intrastat, EC Sales List and other statutory reporting) without incurring penalties on behalf of the Group.
- Responsible for obtaining the sign off on the returns by the relevant person and ensures that the payments are initiated and followed up with the outsourced service provider on time.
- Responsible for Balance Sheet reconciliations are prepared on time and in an internal and external control compliant way.
- Follows-up aged or unreconciled items identified during Balance Sheets reconciliation according to the relevant policy
- Proactively seeks for process improvement opportunities and advise his / her Indirect Tax Senior /Line Manager on any non-compliance
- Responsible for participating in In direct Tax trainings
- To participate and contribute to the success of month-end close by executing tasks accurately and according to the timetable.
- Provides support for the Indirect Tax Senior and Team Leader on Indirect Tax-related queries and specific projects.
- Regularly informs Indirect Tax Senior and Team Leader on daily issues.
How to serve
Indirect Tax Analyst role doesn’t require any working experience. The candidate must have the following skills:
- Fluency in English, able to effectively communicate
- Good numerical skills and confident excel usage
- Reliable, consistent, detail-focused
- Able to keep strict deadlines
- Able to work under time pressure
- Customer focused, able to build excellent relationship with relevant stakeholders.
- Experience in working with integrated software system (SAP) is an advantage
Cherry on top:
- Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
- We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
- Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
- Easy to reach downtown location
- Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
- We live our values and color our lives
Worker Type :
Fixed Term Contract (Fixed Term)
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :
About the company
British multinational alcoholic beverages company headquartered in London, England. It is the world's largest producer of spirits and a major producer of beer and wine.
Diageo's brands include Smirnoff (the world's best-selling vodka), Johnnie Walker (the world's best-selling blended Scotch whisky), Baileys (the world's best-selling liqueur), and Guinness (the world's best-selling stout). It also owns 34% of Moët Hennessy, which owns brands including Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot and Hennessy.