- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
• Carry out engineering study (electrical distribution and ME) for solution project (L2/L3)
• Provide technical / engineering expertise, including customer’s requirement analysis and technical design support
• Delivery the engineering study in a timely manner of the project
• Contribute to the technical negotiations in order to provide the best solution of the system and meet to customer requirement
• Understanding of conceptual and philosophy of electrical distribution, including overview of
electrical power generation and distribution system
• Has extensive experience in the design of Electrical and Mechanical
• Has Testing and Commissioning Knowledge
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical Power Engineering
• Know, Understand and have practice for design-engineering of Electrical Distribution (MV and LV) :
Detail Connection for Overall / System
Basic Philosophy of:
• Power System Analysis using ETAP = Short Circuit Calculation, Load Flow, Relay Setting Coordination
• Calculation Note
- battery and charger
- conductor ampacity
• Last 5 years working as a electrical design engineer for power and distribution station
• Has extensive experience in the design of electrical and mechanical
• Communication Skill
• Smart for analysis of a technical problem/case (directed and focused)
• Independent and can work together as a team
• Pre-sales work, support Tendering and Sales team in term of technical clarification, propose new engineering scheme, etc.
• Able and willing to work out of Jakarta.
Apr 30, 2018, 5:59:00 PM
About the company
Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble.
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation.
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.