- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Industry Manager, you will provide consultancy services across Google's broad range of solutions, from Google AdWords to YouTube to Mobile, that help our customers connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences and get the most out of the web. You will anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of products can grow their business. You will be a key business partner and advisor to your clients to support their digital transformation.
You will need to assess the opportunity, build C-level relations and educate them on Google solutions. You will be equally as comfortable working with both junior and senior stakeholders - guiding and influencing account managers and C-Level client executives to drive strategic initiatives.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Marketing experience, and an understanding of digital marketing.
- Experience of relationship building and business development with C-level executives.
- Developed presentation and speaking skills.
- Build sustainable long-term relationships with leading clients, media and creative agencies.
- Analyze data trends and client performance, and develop solid strategic client account plans.
- Collaborate and consult with major customers in the region with the goal of extending relationships, increasing our client base, leading digital transformation efforts and optimizing their marketing strategy.
- Work with product experts and also cross-functionally within Google to develop and deliver innovative creative advertising solutions for our clients and their agencies.
- Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers and to serve as an evangelist at targeted events and conferences.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate