- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
We are looking for...
Information security practitioners, system and/or network admins, forensic investigators, pen testers, malware analysts and threat hunters to join Atos CSIRT (Computer Security Incident Response Team) being a part of Big Data and Security division.
We're looking for people with confirmed experience in any of the above roles and who demonstrate real passion for information security.
What's the catch?
You will be working in a 3rd line team handling challenging cases and performing incident response, computer forensics, malware analysis, pen testing and more for Atos and its external worldwide customers.
We offer phenomenal development opportunities including:
- financing of world-class trainings
- and certifications
- combined with flexible workplace environment.
Know us better:
CSIRT team provides a wide array of services from incident response planning and analysis to emergency incident response and digital forensics. Should a breach occur, our team help minimize damage, recover compromised data and preserve evidence for legal action.
What you should know?
- it's an incident driven job.
- we work in 5/10 mode (Monday - Friday rotational covering hours from 8AM to 6PM).
- there is a round-robin on call duty that takes one week of being available by phone after business hours.
- the position will be located in our office in Bydgoszcz.
- after probation period (1-3 months) we can offer a full remote work.
Most common assignment types that you can expect:
- going through the whole incident response process starting with preparation and ending with lessons learned and writing a report,
- obtaining evidences in collaboration with users and sysadmins,
- performing forensic analysis on demand,
- performing malware analysis,
- educating users about threats and incident causes,
- running pen tests and writing documentation.
- while we're not working on incidents we're having fun by building challenges for our team-mates to seek and developing things that can help us in the cases to come.
This is not a list of requirements but rather a combined checklist of our team's skills so if you're able to cover couple of these then it means you're looking at the right job description.
- very good social skills,
- fluent English (OK, this one is a requirement),
- memory forensics,
- filesystem forensics,
- network forensics,
- log analysis, SIEM,
- reverse engineering of malware,
- iOS/Android forensics,
- very good knowledge of Windows and/or Linux/Unix,
- very deep understanding of networking and common protocols,
- scripting in Python, Bash, Perl, PowerShell.
This certificates can help you to stand out:
- GIAC certs on Forensics and Security Administration,
If you find yourself in the above words, join our dynamic & dedicated team and you will become part of a multicultural and relevant environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also improve and grow your experience by participating in international projects.
How will we make your life easier and happy?
- You will improve your qualifications by: individual development plans, budget for development activities, internal and external trainings, the opportunity to participate in conferences and gain international certification.
- We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist.
- We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. If you form a team of sport enthusiasts, you will also get additional funding.
- Do you need new glasses? We will give you 600 PLN reimbursement for buying one.
- You will receive a guaranteed pool of points to be used for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams.
- Every month we will subsidize commuting.
- Do you want to improve your language skills? Please, do so with us.
- You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions.
- You will have an extra vacation for significant moments.
- We will celebrate and have fun during company parities.
- We will build together a positive work culture
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
About the company