- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Who we are
Information Technology (IT) uses information and business knowledge to craft innovative solutions that change the way P&G runs business.
Do you want to belong to one of the most advanced global IT and shared Services organizations in the world, transforming every single day the way business is done through technology and innovation? Do you have passion for technology and desire to learn and grow continuously? A career in IT with us will build your ownership and influencing skills and will provide you a breadth of experiences across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise. Find out more aboutIT at P&G in this video.
Solution Analysts at P&G are curious by nature and eager to explore. They identify industry leading technologies and provide IT solutions that deliver the best business value. They manage, plan, develop, implement, maintain and govern business applications, as well as the hardware, software platforms and networks they run on.
As IT intern, you will:
- Be accountable to deliver the assigned project with the associate measurable business value.
- Work autonomously, handling your own time effectively in collaboration with others
- Actively search for improved ways to run business processes and/or applications.
- Build collaborative relationships with the various teams you interact with, understanding and communicating effectively with internal and external business partners.
- Proactively communicate the status of the project, activities and help to remove roadblocks.
- Build your own skills and knowledge through the job experience, coaching & training.
You will be supported by a coach day to day and have access to experienced IT colleagues for mentoring.
If you’re a good fit, you’ll have:
- Master students in an IT degree (Informatics/Computer Science, Computer/Systems Engineering, Industrial/Systems Engineering, Info Security, Applied Math, Statistics, Analytics) or in Management with a strong IT background;
- Drive and passion to transform how the business runs;
- Capability to develop mastery in one or more of the IT Disciplines – Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics, IT Security & Risk with evidence of strong technical expertise;
- Passion for solving wicked problems through the application of technology such as Cyber Security, AI and Robotics, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Blockchain;
- Excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams;
- English fluency.
If you’re a really good fit, you’ll have:
- - Demonstrated success in effective leadership, problem solving and priority setting;
- Some experience in CPG (FMCG), banking, IT, analytics & or consulting is a plus.
Just so you know:
Our internships generally range from 3 to 6 months and you receive an internship allowance.
Apart from significant responsibilities from day 1, extraordinary learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender,age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
About the company
As the world's largest multinational consumer goods company, Procter & Gamble Co. is the 4th largest corporation in the world by market capitalization and is Fortune's 6th Most Admired Company.
P&G serves nearly 5 billion people around the world with its brands. The Company has one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality & leadership brands, including Pampers®, Tide®, Ariel®, Always®, Whisper®, Pantene®, Mach3®, Bounty®, Dawn®, Fairy®, Gain®, Charmin®, Downy®, Lenor®, Iams®, Crest®, Oral-B®, Olay®, Head & Shoulders®, Wella®, Gillette®, Braun®, Fusion®, Ace®, Febreze®, Ambi Pur®, SK-II®, and Vicks®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.