- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Infrastructure Solution Specialist
- Drive solutions and ensure it adheres and aligns to the Bank's standards.
- Engage both infrastructure & Information security teams regarding Cyber Security and Enterprise infrastructure.
- Collaborate with other staff to design and implement effective technology solutions.
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Candidate must have minimum 5 years of experience in Cyber Security and Network security Architecture for data, video & voice, cloud and IoT.
- Experience in hard-core infrastructure design, setup and operations.
- Extensive experience in infrastructure design and integration to support Bank's Enterprise Infrastructure.
- Deep understanding on Cyber Security, Network Security, Containers Platform, Network, Storage, Virtualization, Cloud services (Public/Private/Hybrid Clouds)
- Good understanding of infrastructure architecture standards, guidelines and principles based on the bank's needs, regulatory requirements and anticipated technology.
- Well verse in RFP process (Request for Proposal) which includes below:
- Review User requirement specifications
- Develop specifications (function requirements & understanding of existing system)
- Conduct Market Scan / Research to determine the technologies available
- Determine the project scope, cost and schedules
- Identify the resources and technical SMEs
- Identify the Risks of and effectively communicate to Stakeholder
- Good verbal, written and articulation skills
- Knowledge with procurement policies
- Conduct POC (Proof of Concept) on technology suits the requirements
- Produce Evaluation scoring, Technology & Vendor recommendation
- Produce solution report and Business paper proposal
- Work closely with Project Management to deliver solution.
- ms project