- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Inside Sales Representative - 005SFJ
• Inside sales responsible to follow up with the Electricians.
• Initiate/Develop relationships with potential accounts through cold calls.
• Communicate/handle promotional campaigns to Electricians.
• Responsible for achieving annual target revenue.
• Achieving targeted no of calls.
• Collecting electrician database and enrolling them in professional electricians program
• Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; that will help in identifying sales opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent
• Sales/ Presales/channel management experience, at least 2 years in the retail network management.
• Minimum knowledge of electrical retail offers.
• Strong Negotiation skills.
• Good at Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
• Previous experience in in electrical retail industry.
• Aware of SE portfolio is a plus.
• Salesforce experience is a plus.
• Medium maturity level of digitization is preferred.
- business administration
About the company
Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble.
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation.
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.