- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
HMT is seeking a Installation Supervisor to ensure jobs in the field are performed efficiently, safely, and according to HMT procedures. The Installation Supervisor is the primary contact for the Field Crew and will liaise with the customer regarding site related activities. The Installation Supervisor will work with the Field Crew and the Project Managers to achieve these and the project goals.
Key Responsibilities / Essential Functions
- Ensure that jobs are being executed in an efficient manner and that the Field Crew has all the resources needed to achieve the goal of completing the job on time and on/under budget.
- Responsible for communicating to the Project Managers any problems with field work and with assisting in resolving those problems.
- Communicate with the Project Manager with regard to job schedules and performance issues that may arise.
- Ensure that all HMT and site specific safety policies and procedures are being followed.
- Responsible for assisting with the maintenance of HMT-owned equipment as needed. Communicate with the department head regarding equipment problems.
- Assist the Project Manager in identifying scope of work changes in a timely manner.
- Coordinate communication among your team members, the customer, and subcontractors as needed.
- Attend job walks and bid meetings as needed to assist the Project Managers in determining the site conditions and developing the scope of work for customer quotations.
- Ensure that all QA/QC policies and procedures are being followed.
- Assist with the training of employees as needed.
- Assume the site related duties of a working supervisor
- Be available for long term international assignments outside of your country of residence.
- Reading, understanding and working from technical drawings Education/Qualifications Requirement:
- CCNSG Safety Passport / VCA Vol or previous field equivalent
- Confined Space Training (Desirable)
- First Aid Trained (Desirable)
- Experience supervising personnel in the Petrochemical Industry or a similar construction work environment.
- Experienced with organizing construction activities, managing people and providing customers with technical advice About HMT
HMT was founded in 1978 with the objective of providing better technology to the aboveground storage tank market. HMT’s founders created products which not only solved the emissions problems of the day but also eliminated the operational issues created by the existing floating roof and seal technologies.
HMT is the global leader in aboveground storage tank solutions. HMT brings a distinct level of innovation and service to the tank industry through a unique approach of partnering with customers to optimize tank operations. Learn more about our industry and company by visiting our website at www.hmttank.com.
- ms project
- project manager